According to § 5 TMG:
c/o neusta Grafenstein GmbH
According to § 5 TMG:
c/o neusta Grafenstein GmbH
Telephone: 030. 80 58 59 290
Telefax: 030. 80 58 59 210
Registration in the commercial register.
Register court: Berlin
Register number: 74 297
Sales tax identification number according to §27 a sales tax law:
DE 812 902 167
Information on professional liability insurance:
Name and registered office of the insurer:
Zurich Insurance plc
Scope of insurance:
Responsible for the content according to § 55 Abs. 2 RStV:
Liability for content
As a service provider, we are responsible for our own content on these pages in accordance with general laws in accordance with Section 7 (1) TMG. According to §§ 8 to 10 TMG, we as a service provider are not obliged to monitor transmitted or stored third-party information or to search for circumstances that indicate illegal activity.
Obligations to remove or block the use of information according to general laws remain unaffected. However, liability in this regard is only possible from the time we become aware of a specific legal violation. As soon as we become aware of such violations, we will remove this content immediately.
Liability for links
Our offer contains links to external websites of third parties, the content of which we have no influence on. For this reason, we cannot accept any liability for this external content. The respective provider or operator of the pages is always responsible for the content of the linked pages. The linked pages were checked for possible legal violations at the time of linking. No illegal content was discernible at the time the link was created.
A permanent control of the content of the linked pages is not reasonable without concrete evidence of an infringement. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such links immediately.
The content and works on these pages created by the site operator are subject to German copyright law. Duplication, editing, distribution and any kind of use beyond the limits of copyright law require the written consent of the respective author or creator. Downloads and copies of this page are only permitted for private, non-commercial use.
As far as the content on this page was not created by the operator, the copyrights of third parties are respected. In particular contents of third parties are marked as such. Should you nevertheless become aware of a copyright infringement, please let us know. As soon as we become aware of legal violations, we will remove such content immediately.
Online dispute resolution
We are not obliged to participate in out-of-court dispute resolution according to the Consumer Dispute Settlement Act (VSBG).
Conditions of participation and implementation for competitions
Participation in competitions on the websites www.grafenstein.net, www.panazee.reisen, colores-de-espana.de and in the magazines "Colores de España - das Spanienmagazin", "Panazee - Gesundheit, Wellness, Reisen ”,“ Thailand Magazin ”,“ Brasilien Magazin ”,“ Sri Lanka Magazin ”,“ Iran Magazin ”,“ Portugal Magazin ”,“ Polen Magazin ”and their implementation is based on the following provisions.
§ 1 competition
The competitions can be carried out by neusta Grafenstein GmbH in cooperation with various partners (cooperation partners), who generally provide the prices for the competitions (price sponsor). The neusta Grafenstein GmbH represents the cooperation partners during the running of the competition and promises the prizes they donate in their name alone. This does not oblige Grafenstein Freizeit- und Tourismuswerbung GmbH to perform its own services, unless in the specific case it is itself a sponsor of the award.
§ 2 participation
(1) Adults are allowed to participate. Minors require the consent of their legal guardian to participate, unless this is expressly excluded. (2) A person takes part in the competition by answering all competition questions, filling out the registration form and sending it to neusta Grafenstein GmbH using the "send" button. The participant is responsible for the correctness of the information required for the competition, in particular the email address. Contest responses and the registration form must be received within the deadline specified in the contest. The electronically logged receipt of the prize submission to neusta Grafenstein GmbH is used to check that the deadline is met. (3) In order to participate in the competition, it is absolutely necessary that all personal details correspond to the truth. Otherwise an exclusion according to § 3 (4) can take place.
§ 3 Exclusion from the competition
(1) Employees of neusta Grafenstein GmbH, the cooperation partners involved in the competition and their relatives are excluded from participation. (2) In the event of a violation of these terms of participation, neusta Grafenstein GmbH reserves the right to exclude persons from the competition. (3) Persons who make use of unauthorized aids or otherwise gain advantages through manipulation are also excluded. In these cases, profits can also be revoked and reclaimed if necessary. (4) Anyone who provides false personal information can be excluded from the competition.
§ 4 Execution and processing
(1) The winners will be notified in writing by neusta Grafenstein GmbH and, if you have given your prior consent, can be published on www.visitvalletta.de and / or on the website of the respective cooperation partner. The winner expressly agrees to this form of publication. Neusta Grafenstein GmbH is entitled to transmit the winner's data to the cooperation partner in order to enable delivery of the prize. If the neusta Grafenstein GmbH only knows the email address of the winner, the winner will be notified by email. If the winner does not report within four weeks after sending the notification, the entitlement to the prize expires and a new winner is determined by lot. The claim to the prize also lapses if the transfer of the prize cannot take place within six months of the first notification of the prize for reasons that are in the person of the winner. (2) If the transfer of the prize is not possible or only possible under unreasonable circumstances, the winner will receive an equivalent replacement. (3) A cash payment of the winnings or any profit replacement is not possible under any circumstances. (4) The claim to the prize or prize replacement cannot be assigned.
§ 5 Premature termination of the competition
The neusta Grafenstein GmbH reserves the right to end the competition at any time without prior notice if, for technical reasons (e.g. viruses in the computer system, manipulation or errors in the hardware and / or software) or for legal reasons, the orderly execution of the game cannot be guaranteed. If such a termination is caused by the behavior of a participant, neusta Grafenstein GmbH can demand compensation from this person for the damage incurred.
§ 6 data protection
(1) In order to be able to take part in a competition, it is essential to register. By registering, the participant expressly agrees that neusta Grafenstein GmbH stores the necessary data for the duration of the competition and transmits it to the respective cooperation partner for the purpose of handling the prize, who may also save the personal information for the duration of the competition. The participant is free at any time to revoke his consent to the storage at firstname.lastname@example.org and thus withdraw from participation. (2) Grafenstein Freizeit- und Tourismuswerbung GmbH undertakes to observe the statutory provisions on data protection. In this context, particular reference is made to the data protection declaration.
§ 7 liability
(1) With the delivery of the prize, neusta Grafenstein GmbH is released from all obligations, unless these regulations already indicate an earlier point in time. (2) neusta Grafenstein GmbH is not liable for material and / or legal defects in the profits donated by any cooperation partners. (4) neusta Grafenstein GmbH is only liable for damage caused by neusta Grafenstein GmbH or one of its vicarious agents intentionally or through gross negligence or through the violation of cardinal duties. This above limitation of liability does not apply to damage caused by injury to life, limb and / or health.
§ 8 other